This course has been developed to provide business owners with the skills and knowledge to ‘prevent’ being a victim of financial crime. It includes information and case studies on money laundering, cybercrime, information security and more
Sign up for our training and we will ensure your staff know what to look for and what actions to take.
This is a new course and recently delivered to an Isle of Man company who had this to say,
Great training and company all round – highly recommended!
What you will learn
By the end of this training, you will be able to;
- Describe the threats from financial crime
- Apply the necessary measures required within their organisation to effectively prevent financial crime
- Your trainer has over 40 years of investigative expertise and continues to conduct due diligence enquiries
- Your training has been delivered to numerous businesses, globally and across multiple industry sectors
- Your course is CPD certified
- We bring reality to the classroom
This course will be tailored for your business with appropriate case studies, delivered by someone with hands on experience of cybercrime, risk and security.
This course is ideal as in-house training for your organisation and can be delivered in-house or via a series of online workshops.
Material has been developed, and will be delivered by, Colin Tansley, Managing Director of Intelect.
In house workshop requirements:
- Large HD Television or projector
- Training room/boardroom
- White board and/or flip chart
Online workshop requirements:
- Access to Zoom
- Cameras are to be activated by all delegates