Hi, I’m Colin, thank you for visiting this page.
As a former police officer I have a passion for security and crime prevention. Every day I help business owners and compliance officers stay safer in an increasingly digitised world. With over 40 years of experience in this field, rest assured there isn’t much I haven’t heard about or dealt with. You are in good hands.
I’m guessing you are here today because you need help with your cyber security, staff training or due diligence investigations. You are not alone, and the following is common,
- You’re worried about your business being attacked
- You’re anxious and awake at night concerned that it would be a big disruption
- You know there may be weak spots in business that need finding and protecting
- You can’t find the information you need online
With all that in mind I’ve created some freebies to help immediately alleviate some of your stress. And if you need my 1-2-1 support, or to be signposted to other options for your specific business, check out the options further down the page. Or contact me here
Suitable for any business
Bags of free resources to help you keep you, and your business up to date and protected.
Small business essentials
Recommended for the smaller business owner who wants to be compliant with legislation and avoid a data breach. Click each link to view or access that resource.
Small To Medium business (Plus)
Recommended for businesses with sensitive data or who require additional support.
- CPD certified eLearning courses from £80 per course discounts available for bulk buy
- Cyber risk assessment (1hr Zoom call) £350 plus VAT
- Face to face training from £595 plus VAT
- Online workshops from £350 plus VAT
- Cyber Clinic (2 x bespoke 1.5hr Zoom calls with you and your team to understand and develop your protection) £595 plus VAT.
Compliance Officer essentials
Essential content to make the life of a compliance officer less stressful. Click to view or access each resource.
Compliance Officer (Plus)
Recommended for compliance officers who require full coverage. Click to view or access each resource.