What is IRIS
- An online platform to identify, assess, mitigate and manage your organisational risks
- Provides you with a range of templated, risk-rated surveys
- Gives you the ability to quickly check your corporate governance obligations
- You control all your business risks from one place
Why should I use it?
- You can show when you conducted your risk assessments
- You can demonstrate the decisions you made
- You can dispose of clunky spreadsheets
- You are in control of your risk levels pertinent to your business
- You can save time, money and effort with our easy to use system
Created by a risk specialist, this internal auditing tool is designed to help you manage the following risks;
- AML Business
- AML Customer including DNFB specific
- AML Introducer
- AML Technology
- Cyber Comprehensive
- Data Protection
- Remote working
IRIS surveys use consistent methodology, They will prompt you to ensure that you have policies and plans in place, that you are taking preventative measures and security processes for staff, premises and technology to protect data. IRIS will focus your understanding of the requirements and highlight attention to monitoring these specific areas effectively, in order to stay compliant.
Our survey profiling function allows for editing, reporting and downloading, thus demonstrating a clear insight into your overall risk status and managing uncertainty at any one moment in time. This will be a cost-effective way to keep your business safer and more secure and we are able to provide bespoke in-house branded solutions, designed to your own tailored specifications, dependent on requirements and upon application.
IRIS has been built with security in mind, the minimum of personal data is gathered during the assessments with users downloading their action plan and updating it on their own systems.