Businesses and organisations who are in the regulated sector must ensure their staff are knowledgeable and receive regular training about money laundering and terrorist financing. A failure to adhere to the high standards required by regulators will have severe consequences, with fines and loss of licences commonplace.
Sign up for our training and we will ensure your staff know what to look for and what actions to take.
This is what delegates have to say when asked what they enjoyed about the training,
“Understanding what to look out for in terms of money laundering and the different industries in which money laundering was common. I also liked the use of case studies.”
“The added stories and how the instructor done his homework to try make it relevant to our business model.”
To attain the necessary CPD certification it will be necessary for delegates to complete a quiz in their own time.
What you will learning
By the end of this training, you will be able to;
- Define money laundering
- Explain the offences and consequences of money laundering
- Explain the process of ‘cleaning’ criminal proceeds
- Identify the ‘red flags’ of money laundering
- Explain the roles and enforcement powers of financial services regulators
- Understand the responsibilities of financial services providers
- Your trainer has over 40 years of investigative expertise and continues to conduct due diligence enquiries
- Your training has been delivered to numerous businesses, globally and across multiple industry sectors
- Your course is CPD certified
- We bring reality to the classroom
This course will be tailored for your business with appropriate case studies, delivered by someone with hands on experience of criminal investigations and due diligence.
This course is ideal as in-house training for your organisation and can be delivered in-house or via a series of online workshops.
Material has been developed, and will be delivered by, Colin Tansley, Managing Director of Intelect.
In house workshop requirements:
- Large HD Television or projector
- Training room/boardroom
- White board and/or flip chart
Online workshop requirements:
- Access to Zoom
- Cameras are to be activated by all delegates